Situated in Saddleworth, nestled in the foothills of the Pennines above Diggle, Craven Cottage offers boutique style accommodation, with great attention to detail for maximum comfort. This tranquil remote retreat is ideally located to enjoy the unrivaled views looking towards the Peak District.
Only a short walk away from the Pennine Way with easy access to the quaint Saddleworth Villages and equidistant from the cosmopolitan cities of Manchester and Leeds, both being only 40 minutes drive away (quicker on the train) – this is your perfect relaxing holiday stop!
The Cottage has it’s own private gated entrance and garden, giving you space to make yourself at home and put your feet up without feeling you are encroaching on someone else’s area.
- One night bookings available at a supplementary price – cheaper for multiple nights
- Private patio with table and chairs plus gas BBQ
- Dog and child friendly
- Sleeps up to 4
- Comfy king size bed with luxury linen in a spacious separate bedroom, with ample storage
- State of the art Natuzzi Italian double sofa bed in the lounge area
- Italian tiled fitted bathroom with shower and towels
- Complementary toiletries / hair dryer / makeup magnifying mirror
- Flat screen 32″ TV in both the lounge and bedroom
- Comfortable seating with reading lamps
- Fully fitted kitchen with everything you need – even down to tin foil and cling film
- Oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer
- The cottage has a spring water supply
- Free WiFi and excellent 4G coverage
- Idyllic walking along local canals, footpaths and designated trails
- Secure bike storage
- Nearby villages with country pub, restaurants, wine bars and cafes
- Secure helipad with infrared CCTV
- Better than home experience!
- 24/7 contact for any queries relating to your accommodation
Beautiful 5* cottage with everything you need for a comfortable stay. The views are beautiful and the hosts are lovely people. We couldn’t of stayed at a nicer place.
From first contact and subsequent emails, communication with the owners was 100%. Great welcome by Julia. Amazing accommodation. Everything was there to make our stay like home from home both inside and out including welcome champagne and cup cakes. Scenery breathtaking. Local villages very good for mooching and for restaurants/ pubs and takeaways. Leeds ( where we were visiting ) was 40 mins away. We have stayed in numerous home and away places and this was up there as one of the best. Would definitely recommend and also we will be back again without a doubt!
A truly 5* experience in a wonderful cottage. Excellent communication, fabulous surroundings, nestled in the foothills of the Pennines, and added unexpected touches from the host made our week’s stay really special. Thank you Charlotte, Julia and Chris.